All instrumentalists must audition.
AUDITIONS FOR JAZZ ENSEMBLE will be held August 28, 2016.
AUDITIONS FOR ALL STRING PLAYERS (Philharmonic, String Orchestra, and Camerata) will be held August 27 and 28. If you are interested in applying for Philharmonic, please see those audition requirements below. If you are interested in auditioning for String Orchestra or Camerata, please see those auditions requirements below.
AUDITIONS FOR WINDS AND PERCUSSION will be held November 11 and 12.
Please follow these steps to audition:
- All students, new and returning, should complete these steps and sign up for an audition time.
- Before you sign up for an audition, read the Ethos Parent-Student Handbook and become familiar with Ethos’ policies and procedures.
- BEFORE YOU SIGN UP, complete the STUDENT INFORMATION FORM.
- Choose the ensemble for which you are auditioning below.
- There is a $25.00 Audition fee required from EVERY student. If a student is accepted into an Ethos Ensemble, that $25.00 will be credited toward your tuition. If not, those moneys are non-refundable. Please bring your Audition Fee in the form of a check made to the Ethos Youth Ensembles with your child’s name in the memo line.